National Stalking Helpline
Do you think you could be being stalked?
Are you or someone you know being made to feel harassed or intimidated by the behaviour of another person? Are you unsure what can be done about this person’s behaviour? Do you feel that you, your friend or family member are at risk of emotional or physical harm?
Do you want to talk to someone about it?
The National Stalking can give you information and guidance on:
- The law in relation to stalking and harassment in the United Kingdom
- Reporting stalking or harassment
- Effective gathering of evidence
- Ensuring your personal safety and that of your friends and family
- Practical steps to reduce the risk